LINAK inline columns take your whole office to a new level of style. The inline system is the perfect choice if one of your primary demands is to fit height adjustment into a current design of desks. The unobtrusive design without a motor housing blends perfectly into a current desk portfolio with fixed or manually adjusted columns.
inline columns are often referred to as the inline family. They come in three shapes – round, rectangular and square. The inline family has it all, with sleek design and more standard features than ever. Besides the inline family, the DESKLINE inline column range also counts the DL2
and the DL4S
Which column you choose will depend on your design requirements.
- Choose the DL12 if you prefer sleek rectangular design that provides a streamlined silhouette. It is pleasing to the eye with invisible gliding pads, and minimum spaces between the profiles. The DL12 comes with PIEZO™ as standard and it is a PVC-free™ product
- The DL14 is an optimum choice if you want a slim round design with a long adjustment range. The DL14 comes with PIEZO as standard
- The DL17 provides an elegant square design, minimum spaces between the profiles, invisible gliding pads, PIEZO as standard and it is a PVC-free product
- The DL4S is for those who prefer an ellipse design with a long adjustment range
- The DL2 columns are ideal for single leg desks with its sturdy design and the possibility to integrate the control box
DESKLINE systems are true systems where everything fits – it is simply Plug & Play. This mean inline columns are compatible with all DESKLINE control boxes
and all DESKLINE controls
– giving you optimum freedom of design.
For more than a decade, LINAK has provided dedicated systems to office furniture manufacturers. Choose LINAK for:
- Innovative design
- Widest product programme on the market
- Plug and Play simplicity, true systems where everything fits
- PIEZO anti-collision technology
- PVC-free products
- Pleasant sound level
- 5 year warranty