The LA28 Compact is a small and powerful actuator designed for use in system solutions for healthcare equipment or industrial applications.
Ideal applications are for example wheelchairs, treatment chairs, patient lifts or beds. Some benefits of the LA28 compact are:
- Compact design and small installation dimensions
- Metal back fixture makes the actuator capable of withstanding high static pull force and ensures high safety
- Quiet operation
- 3500N in push (with strong motor) and 2000N in pull
- Options such as spline and safety nut to ensure safe operation at all times
- Available with protection class IPX6
linear actuator la28 compact
View the data sheet as an online magazine or download the PDF.
3D models are available in the below formats:
LINEAR ACTUATORS AND ELECTRONICS
This User Manual will tell you how to install, use and maintain your
LINAK electronics. We are sure that your LINAK system will give you many
years of problem-free operation.
Online Magazine |