The CBJ-Care 2nd
generation is a high end JUMBO control box with up to three channels for patient lifters
. Amongst other benefits the control box has:
- Efficient and user friendly max. weight adjustment (according to EN10535)
- Data collection in the control box (work counter & intelligent cycle counter)
- Easy readout of data on laptop with the Service Data Tool for JUMBO Care 2nd generation
- Service indicator, informing that it is time for a service visit
- Possibility to reprogram service interval
The control box CBJ-Care is part of the JUMBO system. JUMBO is a modular system combining an actuator
, control box (CBJ-Care), battery (BAJ1/BAJ2), charger (CHJ2)/internal charger and a handset in a flexible solution, specially developed for patient lifts.
The complete system contains a series of features which meet the patient’s need for a safe and comfortable lift. CBJ-Care is available in 3 versions, one with diodes, one with a display and a third without display and diodes.
It is possible to have control buttons on the front cover to have an easy control option if the hand control is missing. Furthermore it is possible to have 3 channels via a T-cable in channel 1. The 3rd channel for tilt function adds value to the patient and the caregiver.
- Voltage output: 24 V DC
- Duty cycle: 10%
3D models are available in the below formats:
3D models are available in the formats STEP, IGES, ProE and SAT on the CBJ1 and CBJ2 product page.