The HB10RF handset is designed for use with TWINDRIVE®
radio frequency based (RF) systems for leisure beds
. The HB10RF handset combines ergonomic design and functionality into a userfriendly handset with big intuitive buttons and without any annoying cable.
3D models are available in the below formats:
No 3D models available.
Please contact your local LINAK representative for more information.
- The bed does not work at all
- My RF handset does not work
- How to use the TD1 cable relief
- How to use the TD1 280 SMPS cable relief
Is the mains connected to the TWINDRIVE TD1?
Try to connect a lamp or similar to the mains supply to check that the supply voltage is OK.
Are all plugs mounted correctly in the TWINDRIVE TD1?
Check all connections.
Are there any visible damages on cables?
Damaged parts must be exchanged – contact the company where you bought your bed.
- The handset needs to be set up to the TWINDRIVE TD1 underneath the bed. Follow the instruction shown in the video or in the text below.
How to set up RF handsets
- Activate the reset key on the TD1
- Keep the reset key activated while pressing a random button on the handset
- If there are more handsets, keep the reset key activated and press a random button on the other handset.
Your bed is now ready for use.
- Download above video: TD1RF - How to set up radio frequency handsets (25Mb .wmv-file)
By using the cable relief you avoid that the cable plug is pulled out of the TD1
which may lead to a malfunction or damage the plug.
How to use the cable relief – see video.
- Download above video: TD1 cable relief (17Mb .wmv-file)